Thursday, June 22, 2006

Sejarah Penubuhan Negeri Melaka

Taking UNGS 2040 during the short semester wasn’t a really good idea after all. I took it when I thought that I had to get some of my UNGS subjects covered but then it turned out that UNGS 2040 will actually do some damage to my cumulative grade p[I don’t know that the letter ‘p’ stands for \(^o^)/] average.

Probability and Statistics.
I’m good at blind picking. So, with this inner talent that I have, probability should be a snap for me. lol.
But again, maybe not!
Screwed that too.

Enough about the exams.
About the holidays…

The first day of the holidays, my friends and I [din, azim, zool, faried] went to Malacca, Bandar Besejarah! We ourselves made some ‘sejarah’s there:

1. tahun 1746- menyerang portugis di pantai kelebang
2. tahun 1811- merobohkn a famosa [i'm a melakese(kalu kelantan kelantanese,melaka jd melakese kot) and this was my first time to a famosa.slalu lalu jek.]
3. tahun 1932- menentang belanda di mahkota parade melaka
4. tahun 1977- menawan gerai asam pedas bukit piatu
5. tahun 2006- memerdekakan melaka...MERDEKA!MERDEKA!MERDEKA!

A great trip!
A great way to de-stressed myself !

Melaka bandar bersejarah dan org2 yg kampungnya di Melaka [bia] haruslah berbangga!
Kami menawan Melaka!!!
\(^o^)/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hidop mlake
hidop mlake!!
hidop mlake!!

ceh dasar penjajh tol! hampess..

Anonymous said...

hidop mlake!
hidop mlake!! hidop mlake!!!

ceh dasar penjajah tol!! hampess hoho

Anonymous said...

oh ye an interesting facts, menurut aiman: yang menawan melaka adalah pahlawan2 dr indon iaitu aiman dan rakan2nya!! rite, aiman?? lol!!