Sunday, July 02, 2006

-SOLEH 5-






School life can be frustrating, boring and sometimes, even embarrassing. But it’s also challenging and full of possible friends. Some think school is more than just classes and tests. It’s a social scene, filled with cliques, clubs, and life-changing decisions. It could be a place where you meet your best friends… and perhaps your worst enemies!

SOLEH which stands for ‘Solidarity LEads Harmony’ in full, is an annual event where the ex-hamidians (us!\(^-^)/) will come to school and give some useful tips and inspiring testimonies as they have been through difficult and rough moments in their school day in SMKA Maahad Hamidiah-our alma matter. ‘kami lebih dulu makan garam.’LOL…

It all started when I got an unexpected phone call from a senior (panngil ape bia? Tale ckp kat sini.LOL!) telling me to conduct the program which I first felt so very only-God-knows-how-I-felt. Dragging some meaningful not-just-ordinary-friends behind me (ghafur, esan, amirah, syera, judin,wanza, syazwani ,xera, jaja – their names have to be stated here) who actually made this event beyond expectations and the pressure, I somehow managed to put the pieces together. Yea!!!

Although I just played a minor role in the process of making this program a spectacular and monstrous success, I was extremely happy to see the workforce work together hand-in-hand in ensuring everything was running as planned. Well, frankly speaking, not everything went a planned. But from my humble point of view, we overcame the ups and downs quite well. Congrats!

And for the workforce, be prepared for the next years’ SOLEH… I am for sure gonna hire you guys, AGAIN!!! Hahaha…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

royalti
royalti
royalti
gne gambau kte hoho
"I got an unexpected phone call from a senior (panngil ape bia?)" bia btau jugak la yeh hehe ... pnggil dorg " org tue2". Abes aa org tue2 da ngajok... :p
trimass snggop tmnkn bt keje soleh mlm2 walopon bz:)