Monday, June 11, 2007

Tenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Pizza

It has always been a weekly grandeur occasion for my family and I to go out and have pizza, clinching the same motion every time we go: EAT! Hehehe… Now, holding to the same spirit, we aspire to continue this hallmark tradition of excellence but this time it wasn’t the usual ordinary pizza hut that we habitually go to, we decided to go have our pizzas somewhere else, San Francisco pizza. Still in Malaysia tanahairku tercinta of course. \(^o^)/ We didn’t have to go all the way to the land of freedom and opportunity to get ourselves the pizzas. Enough of the blabbering. Just let the pictures talk.


You guys didn't think that I could've ate this whole pizza myself, did you? Then again maybe i did. hehe...Sedap gila. gamba pon da kenyang.

Tataula air ape. But I had this drinkla.

Byknye! Raksasa planet Nameck? yeay!

There. Now you guys know what this body's made of. hahaha...


And that's that.

Noktah.

2 comments:

The Spasmodic Scribbler said...

I can eat a whole pan of pizza by myself as well.That's how BIG my tummy is hahahaha.

aiman said...

hoho...are you sure nawar? then how do you maintain the density of fat around your waist? tell me tell me! maxi rider? the horse ride? or you sprint from jb to perlis twice a day? tell me!!!