Sunday, June 10, 2007

TAGGED

I’ve been tagged. So here goes nothing…

[a]- Available: Busy

[b]- Birthday: Everyday! So get me a present or bake me a cake. Now!!! Go, go ,go… Wait, the cake has to be a blueberry cheese cake. If you want to give a cake la. If you want to buy me a car also fine. hehe…(Demanding kan? I should be. I AM the birthday boy!)

[c] - Confused about: How lazy can you get?

[d] - Drink you last had: Teh Susu

[e] - Easiest person to talk to: Rachel, Emily, Joanne and Stephanie. Ntah sape2 ntah…Hahaha


[f]- Favorite music group/band: Awang-awangan

[g] - Gummy bears or gummy worms: Apebende ni? Merepek!

[h]- Hometown: Sy org KL. Hehe…Kampong Dato’ Abu Bakar Baginda

[i] - Instrument: Does snapping my fingers into a very melodious, harmonious and euphonious tone count?

[j] - Juice: Jus Mentibang Laut

[k] - Killed someone: I’m innocent! He was threatening me!!!

[l] - Longest car ride: not far but it sure felt very loooooooong. Pusing a roundabout near matic pj 10 times. Got dizzy. My friendla gila.


[m] - Milkshake flavor: Mahal

[n] - Number of pets: 90 juta ekor nyamuk

[o] - One wish: Wishing you a happy new year!

[p] - Person who kissed you last: Puan Laily Paim

[q] - Quiet: YES, duuhhhhhhh!

[r] - Reasons to smile: When the lecturer/teacher asks me a question that I can’t answer. Then smiled la so I won’t get screwed. Everyone does that.

[s] - Single: Singular Plural Adjective Noun Verb Past Continuous Participle Participants Participation

[t] - Time you woke up: Frankly speaking, before azan Subuh everyday since I made my first debut from my mother’s womb.

[u] - Underwear: Superman wears his underwear outside his pants. He’s wearing Renoma.

[v] - Violent: Kill, Kill, Die, Die. Yeah!

[w]- Worst habits: None

[x] - X-rays you've had: Hey mase na masuk matric, I went to Hospital Putrajaya to take my x-ray tau. And the doctor was a UKM practical student. Cun gila. She came to me and said, “Aiman, tlg bukak baju.” Then ran away in shyness. So I myself pn jd malu na bukak bj utk x-ray. Hoho… But it went well…hehe


[y] - Your favorite animal: Tazmanian Devil

[z]- Zodiac sign: Venezuela

I’m tagging:

Azimin

Tim

Azim

Murni

Acap

Kye

Nawar

Ryhn

And whoever wants to get tagged!

And that’s that

Noktah.

No comments: