Sunday, May 27, 2007

Which position paling best duduk dlm class?

I like to sit in the last row for each and every class I attend (not much laa.around 2 or 3 classes/week. Ponteng lagi!). It’s not because I came to class to sleep and the lecturer can’t see me sleeping when I sit behind, or because senang na tiru kuiz, or so I can talk talk talk in the class.

It’s because of the pride. It’s because of the pleasure. It’s because of that particular undescribable inner feeling. Or it’s just because I usually come late and the front seats are full... Haha…

Bayangkan masuk class dan dpt dok blakang skali. Bayangkanlah…best gila!

It’s actually because I feel comfortable back there. I can see everything that happens in class. Those who sleep (when I’m awake laa of course), those who eat, those who copy assignments, and even those who are maximizing technology by smsing whoever they want during class time.

And oh yeah, I used to seat blakang skali in class during form 5. And there was this one time when the person in front of me didn’t come and the teacher told me to fill up his empty place so I went like, “ Kalu duduk blakang pon masih dipayungi malaikat. Sayap malaikat besarnye dr timur ke barat. Masih dipayungi.” Fuh, slamat… taya dok depan. Huahaha... (Melawan guru adalah amalan yg tidak baik yeee...)

But the scenario is different sket kat International Islamic University ni. Everyone is aiming the back seat. Ade this one time when I came late and the back seats were already full. So I had to sit in front. Depan muka lecturer. Sungguh ta selase! Ta boleh bergerak. Agaknye, degup jantung pon lecturer dengar. And on more thing, if you sit in front, you have too give that face where you have to look as if you understand everything single word that comes out of the lecturer’s mouth.

So, duduk blakang la best.

And that’s that.
Noktah.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can see that in math class last sem. hehehe. dlm tuto pun spot sama yg dkt2 ngan pintu tu.

"sayap malaikat besar...." banyakla alasan.

aiman said...

ape salahnye dok blakang tralala? still in class what? lgpon the seats in front were full, thanks to you! hehe. banyak alasan kan? haha...

Only Kye said...

i like back seats cuz you can go out the minute the class finished without looking like a big a-hole. :)

The Spasmodic Scribbler said...

Been sitting at the back of the class since I was in Langkawi.Somehow it was easy to see everything.Haha.But in university,I am always in the middle.

aiman said...

kye: what if the the door is on front of the class? would you be sitting in front? coz ure gonna be looking like a big fat a-hole when everyone goes out first.hehe

nawar: sitting in the middle mcm inti sardine. smacked between the roti. hehe