Monday, May 14, 2007

lucky

Fuh, nasib baik pass…

This is something that I have to state here and let the whole world know (like everyone on the globe reads jek. LoL).

I PASSED MY SEMINAR 2!!!
Let me repeat the statement, I PASSED MY SEMINAR 2!!!
Once more, and everyone on my count, 1,2,3! AIMAN PASSED HIS SEMINAR 2!!!
Thanks for your cooperation. Appreciated.

You must be saying,” What’s the big deal? I passed too! Everyone passes it.” But there is a big difference in terms of the satisfaction even though everyone passes it. I passed with pure quality. LoL… There was a big tendency for me to fail this course due to the unsatisfactory of my attendance. My failure or should I put it as disability to attend to class was because…urm…Yes, because I believe that Friday afternoon isn’t supposed to be filled with any formal educational activity (Good stance huh guys? LoL). You know what, I only came ONCE throughout the semester…Yes, a big fat 1, satu (Malay), wahid (Arabic), uno (Spanish), eek/ik(Chinese), ichi (Japanese), il (Korean)…Yes guys ONCE!

Itu pon masa presentation! LoL.
And I passed!

I did very bad for my presentation. And I mean really really extraordinary BAD. One of the lecturers commented and asked me during the Q&A session,” This is ridiculous. Why didn’t you just presented on how to bake a cake?” He insulted me in front of everyone. Luckily hatiku tabah menghadapi ujian hidup yang getir ini…

Whatever pon, I PASSED MY SEMINAR 2!!!

And that’s that!

Noktah.

No comments: