Monday, May 14, 2007

TEARS OF THE SKY

Up above from the skies
u come,
As drops of joy
As drops of sorrow
As a shower of blessings from the heavens.

I'm listening to the rain
Alone in the middle of the day
As it drops to the Earth
As it keeps falling on my head
And I'll just listen to the rain falling from above
Rain falling from the skies...
And rain falling from my eyes.
So I'm listening to the rain
And listening to how sad it sounds

It is a gloomy day
It rains
And it rains

So rain
Please go away
And come again another day.

by dira_jh

4 comments:

aiman said...

well written poem. but unfortunately, bukan sy yg tulis. don't know how to write poems... ;c

aiman said...

and why is it a gloomy day by the way?

nadira said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nadira said...

*ehem* who wrote that? *wonders* ;p

hurm.. y eh? becuz the weather was gloomy & author felt gloomy tooo.. hee...